Wednesday, April 02, 2008

South Beach Diet - Day #12

posted by John Blanco @ 7:27 AM

 

HA! OK, back to reality. Day 12 today, but it'll be tricky. I'm in Los Angeles. Which Means I lose the comfort of my home for eating this phase 1 crazy stuff. In fact, South Beach may end today. We'll see.

I'm going to see how far I can go, mostly out of fun. I can actually get through breakfast at a nearby restaurant that apparently has turkey sausage and eggs. :-) Lunch will require special request if possible. Then, while I was tempted to end the Diet at the Dodger game tonight (whoo!), I may in fact sneak out and grab dinner in advance, perhaps an herb-roasted chicken meal, and settle for peanuts at the game.

We'll see. If I decide to go to phase 2 today, then it will still be good eating. No ice cream or crap like that.

Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home