Tuesday, March 25, 2008

South Beach Diet - Day #4

posted by John Blanco @ 6:28 PM

 

Day 4 is officially in the books. Went with leftover steak and peppers and had chicken and broccoli for dinner tonight. The food has been good so far, but I don't want too many repeat performances, so I'm a little worried about the upcoming fare.

When we went to Costco, Michele got fish. :-/ I don't eat fish. But, I am prepped to try. This could be bad.

We also have asparagus and green beans, both food I've borderline never tried. Hopefully, I like one of the two. The sugar snap peas have been good and edible -- but from a veggie point of view. They haven't finished the slow path of carrots yet, which I can now sort of enjoy.

Getting through work days has been tough, but two days down, two to go. Working from home Thursday might help as well. We shall see.

Feeling a little lethargic as this is the part of the diet where the body is busy flipping the switch back. Eeeps.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck on your diet john! I started weight watchers yesterday. wish me luck too :-)

- pam

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home