Monday, March 24, 2008

South Beach Diet - Day #3

posted by John Blanco @ 8:42 PM

 

We're chugging along.

Last time on this diet, day #2 was miserable and day #3 I got an energy boost. Neither happened this time as I stayed even. Day #2 went much better, but I didn't get the boost on day #3 either. This probably has to do with the fact I was a 215-pound tub of lard last time and I'm starting this diet as a svelter 198-pound half-tub of one. :-)

Eating has been easier this time due to my being used to the healthier food choices as I stated prior. However, it's still been tough because of the bad habits I've picked up lately. But, I'm still going.

Today, I cooked up a steak stir fry that even Michele liked, which is saying something. She even had the peppers and onions -- who stole my wife and replaced her with an equally cute one?! Loving the sugar snap peas, too.

Tomorrow, leftover steak stir fry for lunch, then dinner will be another exercise in inventiveness. May go with the chicken and -- gulp -- asparagus (which I've never tried before).

In other fun news, the next DDR party has been planned for April 12th! WAHOO! Invites are out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home