Wednesday, March 26, 2008

South Beach Chocolate Milk

posted by John Blanco @ 7:29 PM

 

I've come up with at least a few original recipes for South Beach, but one I figured out last night I'm proud of because it was perfectly enjoyable.

Take a glass a milk, stir in a 1/4 tsp of cocoa, and a packet of Sweet n Low. You get *delicious* chocolate milk! In truth, I think it would be yummy even without the cocoa, but why try? ;-) A lot less sugar...unless yer against sugar substitute which South Beach isn't. (And god damn, I have had NO sugar for 5 days now, so it's fine.)

Delicious!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Artificial sweetener is bad for you...you would be better off to eat the real thing. Although not much better it is still better than artificial. :)

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home