Saturday, December 24, 2005

Marauder's Map Goes Beta!

posted by John Blanco @ 4:37 PM

 



Marauder's Map is going beta! :-) With all the features implemented on my sheet, and a few tweaks to boot...I'm now in testing mode and when everything is confirmed working, we're good to go!

The above screenshot shows all the rest of the changes from last time. There's now a program icon, two-layer support (so the chairs and table don't need the background copied in to them - awesome!), more view options, solid grid lines (the dashed caused drawing issues), amazing optimizations, and the tile window has now been docked to the bottom of the screen for easier access! :-)

I'm very happy with the results. I'll be able to put this application on Michele's machine and let her work on the tiles while I work on the game again. Come the start of the year, I'll be working on Chess Avatara once again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home