Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas is almost here...

posted by John Blanco @ 7:30 AM

 

Christmas is just 4 little days away. :-)

With all the shopping done, all the plans in place (except New Years), and 3 more days to finish off Producer Financials here at work -- there's no urgency.

So, what are we up to with 4 days to go...and the week between the holidays....Well, I'm putting the finishing touches on Marauder's Map, the custom map editor I'm writing for Chess Avatara. I just finished the final feature last night! Yes, I had that whole page of features...about 25 to do. And now, it's done! So, for the next several days, I will be testing and pounding and hitting the program to get rid of all the little buggers and so optimization. :-)

So close!

I've also been playing a lot of Nintendogs and Animal Crossing lately! Come the new year, I will re-focus again on another 1-player adventure game...not sure yet...but for now, I'm working on the open-ended ones.

...

Johnny Damon a Yankee? Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home