Saturday, December 17, 2005

Whoa, there...

posted by John Blanco @ 7:18 AM

 

So, I finished up 2 days of meetings at work with an odd sensation. On Thursday, I had a day of eating crap...cereal, a sausage crossainwich, lots of Coke, 4 pieces of oily pizza, and topped it off with Black Eyed Pea!

Needless to say, my stomach wasn't agreeing with me...in fact, I really wasn't hungry at the Pea anyway...so Friday comes along, we have bagels for breakfast, but -- eh, I'll skip it, I'm not hungry. Then, sandwiches for lunch...still not hungry. By this point, my stomach isn't just feeling unsettled, but I'm getting very weak (no food) and shaky.

The meetings all end at 2, and bail for the day -- proud that I'd stayed, but the ride home was not pleasant. I felt terrible the whole way, and when I got home I just went straight to bed, feeling horrid.

After sleeping for quite a bit, and depending on Iced Tea to get some calories in me, I feel much better this morning -- though I'm still down. I better feel perfect, cause tonight is our Young Dems party at D&B's! :-)

I'll post pics later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home