Sunday, November 27, 2005

Feel The Magic...solved...

posted by John Blanco @ 9:38 AM

 



It's solved. :-) Doesn't take long. Fun game...I'd but it at around 7.3/10. Too short...but once solved, there's other stuff to work on like finding new clothes, and playing tougher games. :-)

Now, I'm busy at work on Nintendogs. Michele is eons ahead of me, but I still want to fight through it. Just over a week til Animal Crossing, so time is running low!

...

Today is the dreaded put-up-the-tree day. It's arduous work, but once it's done we're happy. :-) I'm almost done with my shopping. I'm done with Michele, too, except for the stocking stuffers. Every year, she james up my stocking (not a euphamism) with all sorts of stuff...this year I must try to beat her out. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home