Friday, November 25, 2005

Dear Nintendo DS Diary...

posted by John Blanco @ 10:17 PM

 

Dear Nintendo DS Diary -

Why do you take up so much of my time? You are like crack...and I am the addict. I solved Mario Kart's 1-player mode Thursday morning before Thanksgiving dinner...and now that I've unlocked R.O.B., I have been playing your WiFi nearly non-stop.

Since I've solved Final Fantasy, and just finished re-reading Harry Potter 5, I now have time freed up to tend to my puppies again...and I will be doing a lot of frisbee pratice with you tomorrow. Holy, man...

Just 10 days to go til Animal Crossing. :-/

...

In lighter news...Thanksgiving on Thursday went well...yummy food, the whole family was there (the in-laws and clan), and Andy even brought his new girlfriend over, Caryn. (Surely spelled wrong.) She was nice. Then, we watched the Broncos beat the 'Boys in overtime and it was all a happy day! :-)

This weekend, I've made excellent progress in Marauder's Map (the map editor for Chess Avatara), and I plan on doing some more damage tomorrow.

The Mets are now pursuing Billy Wagner, Benjo Molina, and Ramon Hernandez...so expect another big signing this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home