Saturday, November 19, 2005

Final Fantasy Complete: Just Under 26 Hours!

posted by John Blanco @ 2:23 PM

 

I have completed Final Fantasy! Wahooooo-ey! In just under 26 hours of total play time...not too shabby as it was my first RPG (when I started it), and I had a lot to learn about how to play.

Very cool! Now, I can move on to one of the enormous number of games that are awaiting me. :-) Which will it be?

I can now play either Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney or Final Fantasy II.

Seeing as I am most likely ready to give FF a rest for a bit, it looks Like Phoenix Wright. But rather than start it now, I'll likely wait a while whilst I finish Harry Potter 5. Perhaps I'll at least wait til December...possibly January.

Whew!

In the meantime, I have plenty of games to diddle around with. And Avatara. So back to work I go! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home