Friday, December 23, 2005

S.M.A.R.T. New Year's Resolutions for 2006!

posted by John Blanco @ 6:08 PM

 

I've completed my New Year's Resolutions for 2006. Every resolution is distinct and measurable. They address .... I hope to accomplish each and every one. And aw-w-w-way we go, in no particular order:

1) Become a dad. (Round 2) :-)

2) Complete Chess Avatara and try to turn a profit.

3) Continue my ban on Wal-Mart. Ban Target. Purchase a membership to CostCo and do my big box shopping there.

4) Volunteering my heart out to get Bill Winter voted into office in the CO-6 district.

5) Witness the 2006 election results at a Democratic party of some type. :-)

6) Read at least 5 political books this year, including My Life by Bill Clinton. (A billion pages!)

7) Register and consult with CSU (Colorado State University) about finishing my degree beginning Fall '06 -- if it's possible.

8) Be able to solve a Rubik's Cube, from any position, in 2 minutes.

9) Make inroads into organizing our finances so that our money works for us, not us for our money! I must take at least 3 concrete financial steps -- including retirement plans and investing -- this year to accomplish this goal.

10) Avoid using an InsureWorx paper cup for the whole year! I've been wasteful. I will use my official InsureWorx ceramic cup instead. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home