Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Economic FREEDOM!

posted by John Blanco @ 9:10 PM

 

Well, gee, this wasn't on my list of resolutions, but I'll take it. :-) I have the following tri-fecta working for me:

1) A very large tax return which is now submitted and awaiting e-approval.
2) A new insurance plan that will save $360 a month!! ($100 will get routed to 401K)
3) Will hear soon about raises, which would be retro to January 1st, 2005!

Things are looking comfy right now...well, as soon as the 15th hits. Kinda in a budget squeeze for the month as I paid off my entire Barnes & Noble card which included a healthy sum from the Accent Windows payoff last month. :-) By the end of February, we're clear on that!

Should be a really good March this year...(knock on wood)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home