Monday, June 11, 2007

Journey is Mov-err-Stepping Along...

posted by John Blanco @ 8:17 PM

 

Stepping along swimmingly indeed. :-) Journey is the Web site I am putting together in my own time as a way to continue the momentum of the Fiserv step competition. My site will log steps and do so in a very interesting way...by tracking your progress through a virtual journey. As an example, the first journey the site will support is "Trek Across America" -- this is a journey from Los Angeles to New York City. Cool stuff. You'll just have to see it.

It's probably a week away from beta. If anyone would like to help me test, then keep your eye out on this blog and buy your pedometer now. :-)

In other news, Michele and I did another monster walk this evening. We walked from our house to Kohl's. Whew! Over 10,000 steps. We did the same walk just yesterday morning. We're both beat!

OK, time to do some other work...catch ya around, blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linnea said...

Can I help you test from the Inca Trail when I'm in Peru?

Cedric is adorable. :)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home