Saturday, June 18, 2005

A Little Redesign

posted by John Blanco @ 9:23 AM

 

Not to worry, I'm not becoming an advertising whore. :-) But I hope all my Democrat friends get themselves a wristband at Think Blue Dems. Michele and I will be soon equipped!

A three-day weekend of sorts for me. I took Monday off because of a doctor's appointment...so I'm putting serious plans together about what I need to get done.

Last night, we went to Black Angus and watched Sideways. Good flic. Very enjoyable. Hilarity ensued. ;-)

This morning, they officially took the old entertainment center away during large item pickup. Whoo! We're also headed downtown to hang out, and hopefully meet up with Jay. I've got an idea for something very chess-y to do. MUA HA AH HA.

Tomorrow, we celebrate Father's Day. We're headed over to the in-laws, with GameCube in hand very likely. It's also her brother Andy's birthday (almost) as well. Will also talk to him about re-doing our mortgage again. Maybe this time we can do it? ;-)

On this break, I also need to get some work done. I'm at a point where I'd like to get Avatara working over the Internet. I may not be able to get it all done, but it's possible. Something very basic. I'm going to need a lot of time to tweak the networking system, so the sooner I get it established, the more I can do that. It's the toughest work I've ever had to do.

Well, time to get started on the day. See ya around, Blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home