Thursday, June 16, 2005

Damn-ing

posted by John Blanco @ 8:00 PM

 

A damn-ing day.

Today, John Conyer held his Forum on the Downing Street Memo. Great witnesses, great testimonials. The DSM is gaining steam every day. Where once it was quiet, now it's repeatedly mentioned on CNN, NBC, etc. It's in all the major newspapers. AP is covering it. C-SPAN covered the forum LIVE today. And replayed it. The Wingnut shows are even talking about it -- no doubt denying the facts, but mentioning it nonetheless -- and 565,000 American people signed a letter full of questions that Bush has previously refused to answer.

The evidence is damn-ing, and the silence by the White House just proves it all the more.

Also today, Sean and I took a trip to NY Subs to see the sign we knew we'd see: NY Subs has closed down! Yes, after two weeks of claiming that they're fixing the AC (bullshit), the sign is up. The store is closed. Apparently the owner was negligent. Not sure what exactly happened, but unless a new owner steps in, there will be a new eatery hopefully. ;-) Subs is damn-ed.

And finally, Avatara is going swimmingly. I've got some nicer graphics in there, still temporary though, and I made more inroads tonight. I'm going to be moving on the the "paper doll" facility and some t___ w____ enhancements next.

But the weekend s coming. It's Friday ya bastards!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

What....nothing about me?!

8:05 PM  
Blogger John Blanco said...

You ham! :-)

OK, Michele is silly looking and loves MTV Road Rules more than me!!!!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

That is so not true!!! I love you more than anything and you know it.

8:06 PM  
Blogger John Blanco said...

I agree, you love me more than MTV Road Rules...You are correct.

But not more than MTV Real World!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU!!!!!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gag city...get a room.

I never watch TV but I have been addicted to the Inferno lately. Seeing these people act so uncivil is somehow fun, I am not sure how.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home