Thursday, March 03, 2005

Counterpart Days Away!

posted by John Blanco @ 8:09 PM

 



I'm nervous and excited all at once! :-) Counterpart's 25 levels are complete!!! I've sorted them by difficulty, categorized them by terrain, and am beginning the playtests -- which are going well as I'm finding bugs and fixing them.

In the last few days, I've reviewed all the levels and have increased difficulties, added twists, and more. The levels are very fine-tuned now. :-) In fact, along with a coupld defect fixes...the coding is just about done, too! One more sitting should finish out the play-along-instructions and I'll be done!

The plan now is to finish up all development on Saturday and spend the rest of the weekend playtesting. A final confirmation will be reserved for Monday, and then Monday night I will release it to the world!

Gimme one sale, pleeeeeeeeeease?!?!?!

The screenshot above is the "peace" level. Level 13, ironically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home