Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The Push Is Over!!!

posted by John Blanco @ 8:02 PM

 

YES! Four weeks (and a day) of hell are over! :-) No more late nights! Wheeee! And a fine job Team Policy did, too...around 250 defects less, probably less, and as for the Flash team...less than 10% of those are ours.

Nice!

So now, I can concentrate on life, the Yog, and Counterpart. So let's discuss each of the three.

Got our tax return direct-deposited yesterday. Sweet! Every year, technology makes tax returns easier. Last year I started going digital, and this year I did direct deposit. It was a week and a half between when I started doing the return and when I actually received it. Exc-c-c-cellent.

Michele and I will be spending our tax return on the following items: Property Taxes (ah, the irony), her ER bill, new tires for her car, a bunch of money goes to savings, and with the last bit of money we're going to treat ourselves to a pair of Game Boy Advances. :-)

On top of that, the Yog and I are all set for our NY road trip in May. We're going to use the bonus money I receive for the project to pay for our travel and time there. Will be nice!

Valentine's Day was nice as well. Michele got me a stuffed Monkey with a shirt that says, "I love Hugs." His name is Huggy. :-) hehehe...and chocolate! For Yogi, I had flowers sent to where she works. We topped the night off with Red Lobster. Yummmmmm!

As for Counterpart, I've added an arrow feature to give the game some variety, redid some graphics, and added tiles. I've got a few more tweaks I want to do, but for now, it's all about adding levels!

So, over the next week and a half, I will attempt to add 40 more levels to complete the game. Can I do it? Probably not, but I still have til the end of February to release...better make sure all my ducks are in a row at Handango.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home