Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Blog Through Wednesday Night

posted by John Blanco @ 9:03 PM

 

OK, lots of mundane stuff to report on for the last couple days!

First, Michele woke up very sick and nauseas yesterday morning. We were both worried she was showing the same symtoms from when we had to take her to the ER, so I decided to stay home with her rather than be 45 minutes away. :-)

I played a bunch of Pikmin 2, lots of advances. Then, I read through the entire first book of "A Series of Unfortunate Events" since we have the first six books, and I liked the movie so much. I was able to get through the whole book in about an hour and a half. Quick read, obviously. I look forward to reading the second book this weekend.

Today, back to work. No big deal, the work is light right now as we wrap up the project. I'll try to fill up my time with UML study. At some point, I'll have NOTHING to do, I venture.

Tonight was mundanely productive. Finished off the 3rd of 4 levels in Pikmin, and set it up for the last level. Then, I got some work done in Counterpart. Fixed the positioning bug, swapped out the title and icon graphics, and did a speed enhancement. Turns out the stone checking was WAY too wasteful!

Then, at about 8, I went to play more Pikmin 2 and got a CRAPLOAD done! Long story short, only two more caves to go!!!! 34 treasures in total. I even got the massive dumbbell treasure which took 100 purple Pikmin to get. ;-)

Tomorrow night, we tackle the first cave.

For the weekend, Michele and I are going out to eat and frolick on Friday night...then, Sunday we're meeting with the gang to film the rest of "Fashion of the Christ" and film commercials. Hopefully in a couple months the final product will be available on the Web for you to see!

Sweeeeeet.

OK, off to wishy washy and bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home