Saturday, February 26, 2005

S-a-t-u-r-d-a-y Night!

posted by John Blanco @ 5:58 PM

 

Whoo hoo, Pikmin 2 is complete! Is there any more to be said? No...but I'll go on and on anyway. :-)

My father-in-law was in the hospital last night getting some work done. They found some blood clots in his leg which had traveled to near his heart. They caught it in time! He had a procedure which puts this sort of colender in his arteries. Crazy! Anyway, he was in good spirits this morning when we picked him up and I hope everything ends up OK!

We also went to Lil' Ricci's Pizza tonight for dinner! This is one of the great pizzarias in Aurora, but it was a notch below it here in Littleton. They just opened today. Still, truly awesome NY style pizza. Io recommendo!

Now...for this week, the plan is to finish Counterpart out. Playtest and QA as much as possible, and release it this upcoming weekend! I hope I can make it! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home