Saturday, February 05, 2005

Super Sunday

posted by John Blanco @ 8:16 PM

 

It's Super Bowl Eve, so time for my (hopeful) prediction:


Eagles 24
Patriots 20


It will also be a super Sunday cause it's a frickin' day off. :-) The last time I had day off to relax at home was, uh, January 23rd! Feels like years ago. I look forward to relaxin' with the Yog, hitting the gym for the first time in ages, getting some Counterpart work done, and watching the big game. :-)

Today, another day spent at work. But, I was able to fix a defect that was racking my brain! Whew! So, more grunt work still to go. ONE MORE WEEK of this 60-hour-a-week torture! Well, even though I'm not exactly hitting 60 hours...but I'm among the leaders, anyway. Amazing how some people just didn't see the urgency in putting in the 4-week workload.

Alas...three cheers for the "Saturday Boys": Hemant, Sean, Tony, Pravin, Rob, Pallavi, and me! Plus a group of managers. The die hards united once again, today.

Just one more Saturday to go. Ugggg.

Lessee, what else? Oh, I'm reading a new book, "Frontier Justice" by Scott Ritter. He's an ex-UN Weapons Inspector who was tracking WMD's in Iraq before the war. He's retired now. In this book, he explains the thinking behind the war (he smells a skunk) and attempts to outline the corruption in the Bush Administration. Should learn a lot from it.

And, as always, still learning UML and I still got this gosh darn game to finish. :-) I've been hit so hard with work, it'll be hard to get started. But, once I do, I'll be OK. Gotta get back in the groove!

Da Yog and I watched Shrek 2 again tonight. Still funny. ;-) We also saw "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" last night and that movie was frickin' hilarious.

"Boobies!" exclaimed Chris from Family Guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home