Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

posted by John Blanco @ 8:05 PM

 

Came home to a series of early Christmas gifts:


  • Presents from our friends Kimmie and Ramon...how nice!! We'll open them on the 25th. :-) THANK YOU!
  • A much-smaller-than-expected bill for Michele's ER visit...WOW! It's like, 4x smaller than I thought. WHEW!
  • Cimbi's scars have come off, and the fur on his tail is growing back. The cone is working!
  • Christmas cards from my cousin Connie, new friend Ericka, old friend Erica, K and Shawn, and Michele's longtime childhood friend Kathy (and Mike)!
  • I levelled up to 17 in MapleStory. Michele's trying to catch up as I blog...
  • More chocolate-y presents for Michele from her clients at work.
  • A mere $9 to get my engine coolant topped off.


Hooray for some good news for a change. :-) Now, we'll see if I can get some decent sleep tonight. *yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home