Monday, December 20, 2004

Hello, It's Me-e-e-e-e-e-e....

posted by John Blanco @ 11:38 AM

 

Whew, what a week!

I've been sick since Monday night...had to take off of work on Tuesday and Wednesday. I was feeling better Thursday, but then suddenly I was floored on Friday with a bad sore throat. I thought it might be strep, but then I started feeling better Friday night.

Friday night Jessica and Jason came over. Originally, we were going to go out and see "Ocean's Twelve," but I was getting sick again and was too frusterated to go to a theater and get more sick (let alone coughing through the movie!). So, we rented "Bourne Supremacy" and had pizza catered in. :-) It was a fun evening.

Saturday, my good friend Damon came down to visit from Lyons. We went out to lunch at Bennigen's (Monte...Cristo!!) and then chatted for a few hours. We also played some foosball (I have a professional Tornado table in our game room) and talked about the paper he's an editor for.

Then, Saturday evening, we headed to Amanda and Joed's for our annual Christmas celebration. Things were a bit strange this year, but I'll keep that out of the blog. ;-) They made some good lasagana and we exchanged presents and watched "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation." Their new house was very nice! Still quite a trip away. :-)

Yesterday, the Yog and I geeked out and played MapleStory for about 5 hours. We both became Warriors. We also watched the Broncos get their ASSES handed to them! RIP Broncos '04. :-(

Last night, my throat started getting sore again. It hurt pretty bad. Sleeping was also nearly impossible. I think I got a few good hours, but that's it. I came in late to work today...but I came in, so I'm proud. ;-) I'm feeling better again now...so hopefully this sickness is getting past me and I can enjoy life again!

Christmas is coming soooooooooooooooooooooooooon! WHOO! Just gotta get some stocking stuffers for the Yog, and I'm all done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home