Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor...

posted by John Blanco @ 7:19 PM

 

Very strange, but I feel a lot better right now. I thought day #2 was all about regression and max illness. I feel a little stuffy, but I've kept good and warm all day. My appetite, except for last night, still remains. At this point, looks like I can return to work tomorrow...we'll see in the morning.

Aside from a couple mini-naps, I was able to get some good development done with Counterpart. I have the tile-world in full swing, and have added the playable character and controls. The next step in the game will be to add the NPC's. I'll have to stop and think about how I will handle it.

Cimbi is getting use to his head cone. Hahha...poor guy, he's sleeping next to me...I think he's resigned to the fact that he's gotta wear it and is just trying to deal. It seems he can do all the standard cat things (sleep, eat, poop...). If I come home tomorrow and the cone is still on, I'll be a happy camper. Hopefully in a week we'll see some improvement in his tail.

Christmas is only 11 days away!!!! YEEEE-HAW!

Oooh, also, tomorrow I have my employee evaluation. It was supposed to be today, but I couldn't make it in. Corssing my fingers. I had a good year, but there's always room for improvement.

I'm nervous...

So......let the bodies hit the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home