Friday, December 10, 2004

Funky Friday

posted by John Blanco @ 10:43 AM

 

I've never been so distracted trying to buy something. :-)

Operation Obtain Nintendo DS is ongoing, and quite the struggle. I've made about a dozen calls in the last week trying to track one down in stock. I thought I'd be able to obtain a pair today, but no luck. Best Buy was wrong on their delivery expectation. CURS-ED!

Right now, the next lead is another unnamed Best Buy (Hey, I don't need any competition!) will have about 16 DS's available first come-first serve, Sunday morning.

No chance.

But, tonight is the company Christmas party for Taliant and it'll be at the same place as last year and it will be so fun! A fountain of chocolate for dessert...MMMMMMMMMMMMM! Can't wait to enjoy the party now that I know people. ;-) Last year I was fairly new and it was fairly overwhelming.

Also, we pick up our new digital camera tonight! WHOOO! We get to play with it at the party...so should be fun. But, for right now, I can sure go for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home