Monday, December 06, 2004

Is You Wit Me Now?

posted by John Blanco @ 11:45 AM

 

Looks like the Bite Size Studios experiment is failing. I've gotten no help on anything outside of the graphical work from Al, and no game design help. Consequently, I've had quite a bit of toruble hammering out the F+E/ATP design. I need some time to rethink it. I've gone through several iterations, but still haven't gotten a game design that I think is fun and/or will sell.

So, I'm going to work on a project with Michele which is a remake of an old classic, that will hopefully have some new twists. It remains to be seen how it will translate to cell phone, but it will allow me to create a tile-based game for the first time in my life. Wow, scrolling. Who'd a thunk it'd take this long?

The game will be entitled, "Counterpart".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home