Tuesday, December 21, 2004

4 Days Til Christmas!

posted by John Blanco @ 11:46 AM

 

I'm reminded of how close Christmas is today because today is the final day to shop for me. I plan on hitting a couple stores after work, all for the Yog. :-) It will be our first Christmas together as a married couple!!

Last year was so nice, we got up and ran to our gift-hiding places and stocked each other's stuffings (wait a minute, reverse that!) and then hung them downstairs and then had a nice little gift opening extravaganza!

There really is nothing quite like Christmas. And this year I have a few nifty gifts I've managed to find for Michele. The best part of the season is finding a gift for someone which just makes their eyes light up! I try to avoid "gift cards" for this reason, but sometimes...well, oh well.

Two gifts I know I'll see this year are "Mario Party 6," which my brother-in-law told me (well, he sorta asked) he was getting last night. The other is "Napolean Dynamite," which is a movie I've been dying to see, but not that it's on DVD I figure I just want it now!. ;-)

Christmas Day we're headed over to the in-laws for dinner. Michele's 4 brothers will be there and I'll be bringing the GameCube and MP6 so we can all play! It will be great fun!

Another thing that has brightened my day today is the announcement that Harry Potter 6 will be in stores in July!! Can't wait! It feels like just yesterday when Michele and I were reading through a single book together, with two bookmarks. The books get better every time, too, so this one should be the best -- CAN'T WAIT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home