Saturday, November 20, 2004

Total Failure

posted by John Blanco @ 8:22 AM

 

So I just learned that the brakes in my car are "near total failure." I've been driving for the last, hmmm...lessee...3 months, and have noticed that my brake light flickers on and off sporadically. I assumed it was an electronics issue, but I've learned that it means my brake fluid is running low!

This means, my brakes can give out at any moment. How's that for a nice thought? So, today, the first place I go is the brake place, and for the first time, I will drive scared. ;-)

In other news, Christmas shopping is going well, did some more last night. I love buying video games for my nephews! I got them Tetris, too. Whoo! While at Best Buy, I also got to play with the new Nintendo DS! (Comes out Sunday) Very cool, though questionable control scheme with the stylus. Hrrm.

Snow day today, and I'm snowed in with the Yog! Fun!! :-) We made bacon and eggs this morning, and in a little bit we'll begin a day of many tasks: Just Brakes, Jiffy Lube, Bally's, Toys R Us (again), Pottery Barn, and not sure what else.

This weekend we're also going to put up our Christmas stuff. I love this time of year. To quote Nina on 3rd Rock from the Sun, "Ya know, this is the one time of year I actually like white music." :-)

I'm also gonna do even more work on Ascent To Power. My goal is to have something demoable within a couple months. Very excited about it!

On Monday, we're going to see the Incredibles!

And now, I must call my friend Damon, for whom I've had the wrong phone # for a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Ahhhh, Boo Boo you are such a sweetie! Hehehehe! Thank God we are finally getting your car fixed! That could have been a scary situation if we have waited any longer. I want my Boo Boo safe. I love you, Snugglebunny! :)

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home