Monday, November 15, 2004

Wacky Weekend

posted by John Blanco @ 7:37 PM

 

Enjoyed a good weekend did Michele and I.

On Friday, her parents took us out for my birthday dinner! We went to White Fence Farm, which was good and yummy! I highly recommend the place, especially when it's busy and during Christmas time. I promise I'll find the hat, Yog! ;-)

On Saturday, we hopped down to Castlerock Public Library where the Adventure Club gang joined together for the latest installment of AC movies: The Fashion of the Christ. As the sotry goes, Jesus is a great fashion model - so great in fact, that the other models hate him so. It's a story of a rise to fame, and a great fall. The editing should be done in about 5 months, and we all look forward to it. Thanks to Aaron (my work building mate) and Ramon for their talents in filming and directing!

In Sunday, Michele and I hung out and got our Christmas shopping started. We're already finished with a few people, though one is a dog. :-) I also found some neat toys to add to my XMas list!

In J2ME news, my game "Friends + Enemies" has undergone its first serious design revision. The details that led to the "why" are a bit complicated and too annoying to type in a blog, but the major design overhaul is that instead of managing a group of friends, you'll be managing your way through a corporate empire! The game has been renamed "CEO: Ascent to Power" and is back on development track after a stall.

While fixing the design of Friends + Enemies, I also came up with an idea for another little game I'd like to call "Painter's Apprentice" I'll withhold details for now.

Things are very exciting on these here fronts. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home