Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Against All Gods

posted by John Blanco @ 8:17 PM

 

MarilynManson.com: The Official Website of Marilyn Manson

New Manson CD today! It's a best-of called "Lest We Forget" which features, well, his best songs since the beginning. It also includes the "Personal Jesus" cover I posted about a few weeks ago!

The best news is that he's going on tour again. Hopefully he comes a little later so I can save up $$$ for the tix. Eeeps!

My Maze game is coming along nicely. I switched out the development enviornment from Eclipse to UltraEdit. The problem I had with Eclipse was that I was using it's editor but not the project manager...and Eclipse doesn't like that too much. I swapped out to UltraEdit to make it a hell of a lot easier to develop without having to always get around Eclipse's needs.

I also went through a first pass of optimization. I cut down the screen painting processing time from 36 milliseconds to 0.5 milliseconds. :) Helloooooo buffering!

My last task for the demo is going to be to add a computer player and turn the game into a full-fledged race. It's really the only way to make a maze game half-way fun. :-) But, in the end, it's not really a game but rather a demo.

I can't wait to do a *real* game. The time is coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home