Thursday, August 28, 2008

OBAMA IS OUR NOMINEE

posted by John Blanco @ 10:11 PM

 



It's late. I'm tired. I'm absolutely speechless except for my ranting to my buddy Sean over IM. Obama's speech was incredible and his plan is clear. The Republicans are speechless as well. Pat Buchanan is just in awe of the guy...and how, oh how, can the Republicans come close to approaching what the Dems just did?

McCain is trying desperately to fill a 10K arena for his VP announcement tomorrow. My god. He is screwed.

My highlight:


"I don't know what kind of lives John McCain thinks that celebrities lead, but this has been mine," he said. "These are my heroes. Theirs are the stories that shaped me. And it is on their behalf that I intend to win this election and keep our promise alive as president of the United States."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home