Monday, April 14, 2008

Los Angeles

posted by John Blanco @ 8:41 PM

 

A couple weeks ago, I was sent on a 4th (and final) trip to Los Angeles for the project I'm working on at work. (Which I just officially finished 20 minutes ago!)

For the one night I had nothing planned, I actually went ahead and got tickets to the Dodgers-Giants game at Dodger Stadium. I've never been there, and I love me my baseball. A guy from Neopets came with me and we had fun watching his Giants play. The game was marred by a rain delay, (Hey, it's only my second rain delay ever!) but we had fun watching the game and I got to enjoy a new stadium. If you ever get a cance to go to Dodger Stadium, I'd recommend it. A pretty place and very intimate.

An oldie but goodie!




1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Dude, ever so jealous! I managed to get to the stadium in Oakland last summer, not nearly as cool!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home