Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Birthday -- And I'm SICK!

posted by John Blanco @ 9:36 AM

 

So sad for me. Today is my 31st birthday, and I'm spending it sick. :-( Had a miserable night last night. Michele has done a lot, though, to make me feel better. :-)

Michele gave me some presents in the morning since I was so sick. She got me 9 pairs of nice socks, a little christmas penguin, and MLB Power Pros for Wii! SWEET! (And what a neat game!) Then, she made me french toast for breakfast, while I fed Cedric some yogurt. :-) Afterwards, we finished off Resident Evil 4! Curse you, Leon, for rejecting Ashley!

Now, we're showering up and headed out. We're gonna hit a few stores. I especially am going to get a Nintendo DS game with some birthday money as I'm flying out to California Wednesday evening for a couple days for work. So, hmmm, what shall I play?

*cough*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home