Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Don Quixote: Done!!

posted by John Blanco @ 7:59 PM

 

I've just finished reading (2 minutes ago), Don Quixote. It's regarded as the first modern novel. Written in the early 1600's, a friend of ours named Jay recommended it for Michele, who bought it, but never got to reading it. I gave it a spin and I think it took me 3 or 4 weeks, I can't remember. Mostly read it on the train. :-)

Very good book. The first few chapters are absolutely brilliant, especially that first. :-) It's a huge book, split up into two parts written 10 years apart, but you'd really be greatly served to suck it up and go at it. After about 25 pages, you're hooked in. I assure you.

Time to take a break from book reading for a while. I have a lot of tech material to cover now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home