Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Little Guy is Eating

posted by John Blanco @ 7:45 PM

 

Sometimes I realize that I don't post enough about my little fluffernutter, Cedric. I'm guilty of this because Michele posts lots of excellent items on her blog, Abstract Expression.



In the last couple weeks, our little guy has started eating food (he's been on a strict breastmilk diet since birth) and had his first swimming lesson. OK, more like a splashing lesson. ;-) But it was cute. hehe...



This weekend he will be going on a little jaunt with us to someplace unknown in Colorado. Michele and I need to relaaaaaaaaax a little. If anyone knows of any neat vacation sport in Colorado, let us know!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can always go to www.coloradodirectory.com to look for the perfect bed and breakfast, cabin or lodge for any Colorado get away.

Yes this is blatant ad for my families website. It's a good site you will find what you're looking for.

Arthur

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home