Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Two Years

posted by John Blanco @ 8:06 PM

 

Today was Michele and I'd 2nd Wedding Anniversary! Can you believe it? Two years! That's even longer ago than when I started this blog just a few months after. :-)

We celebrated by going to Red Lobster, Michele's favorite place. :-) Before that, we exchanged gifts...I got her a white gold heart pendant, similar to the one I got her a few years ago that has sadly been misplaced. She got me a build-a-bear that says a cute little something when you squeeze his left paw.

Then, we snuggled up to watch some Sopranos -- the episode we had to miss on Easter last Sunday. It was a good one! Poor Vito...

Well...here's two more anniversaries together. Love ya, babe!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Congratulations guys!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home