Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Little Bit of Monica...

posted by John Blanco @ 9:24 PM

 

I'm nearing the end of Blinded By The Right. Brock has gotten into the Lewinsky fiasco. It's amazing to me that Mr. Bill did anything of the sort when the right-wing had been on him for years -- with nothing but lie after lie.

No, he didn't kill Vince Foster. No, Whitewater was a ruse. No, he didn't rape Paula Jones. No, he did not fist-fuck Chelsea Clinton. (He was actually accused of this, dear god...)

But, he did have sex (depends on what your definition of is is...) with Monica Lewinsky. Whoopidy doo. And finally the right-wing neo-con nut jobs who hate America and love themselves had something.

Except it was nothing...

But, I have pride in my country, who rejected the fraud of an impeachment...which always hurts our country...and gave Clinton stellar review numbers throughout.

And it's so sad, we have a war going on 3-years...and our country, licking our wounds since 9/11, has been and WILL BE in a perpetual state of war. And we have illegal spying. And we have Katrina.

And, Bush goes unaccountable by the Republican Congress.

But again, I am proud of my country...rejecting Bush and tagging him with a 60% disapproval rating. It give me hope for November which gets closer and closer.

...

Tomorrow, Michele and I are going downtown for St. Patty's day. We're headed to Buenos Aires Pizzeria with our friends Mike and Dorrie as part of their Denver Restaurant Review Club. Afterwards, who knows...perhaps we'll blow a bit of the bonus I got from Insureworx (Thanks!) at D&B's or something. :-)

So, Happy St. Patrick's Day to all, and have a *safe* night!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again delusional.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home