Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I've Waited Long Enough

posted by John Blanco @ 8:18 PM

 

I have one day to decide where my priorities lay.

Tomorrow are the Jeffco Young Dem elections. I still -- STILL -- haven't decided what to run for. One thing I have decided is that I'm going to step down as Social Committee chair and nominate Linn for the position. It will be in good hands.

As for a position for myself, I've thought about VP and President...but I may still elect to go for a different committee chair. The complications arise in decidedly un-JYD matters.

Firstly, there is Chess Avatara. It *must* be done this year and is already wayyyyy late from my hopeful release of January 2006. :-) This is OK though, there's no money being lost on the deal...and it's a lot of work.

But I'd like to finish it, or cancel it, THIS year. I can't let this reach a third calendar year of work!

Another item on the agenda is tournament chess. I'd like to revive my career, possibly. How much time will I put into the effort -- which will be more of a fun effort this time? Remains to be seen.

So -- how will I balance business, chess, and politics in my life. Ah, the million dollar question.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home