Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion

posted by John Blanco @ 9:26 AM

 

A must read: http://mypage.direct.ca/w/writer/anti-tales.html

"I've had several cases over the years in which the anti-abortion patient had rationalized in one way or another that her case was the only exception, but the one that really made an impression was the college senior who was the president of her campus Right-to-Life organization, meaning that she had worked very hard in that organization for several years. As I was completing her procedure, I asked what she planned to do about her high office in the RTL organization. Her response was a wide-eyed, 'You're not going to tell them, are you!?' When assured that I was not, she breathed a sigh of relief, explaining how important that position was to her and how she wouldn't want this to interfere with it." (Physician, Texas)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home