Friday, April 15, 2005

Estes Park Bound

posted by John Blanco @ 4:06 PM

 

Within the hour, *the* Jackie Henke will be showing up at our house so that we can be off to dinner! :-) We're headed to Claim Jumper, in Highlands Ranch, to celebrate Jackie's birthday on Sunday and the me and the Yog's 1st Anniversary!

Yeah, us!

Tomorrow, we're headed to Estes Park to stay at a Bed and Breakfast. We'll enjoy some time shopping and relaxing at our favorite spot in Colorado.

Rough week at work...nothing to do, really. Booooring! I spent the last day trying to find some random issue in the app pertaining to performance, but there's just not enough Flash tools to help find it. Grrrr. Ah, well.

Overstock.com has sent me my book...it is in the mail! FINALLY! I should get it at work sometime next week. So, gotta finish out my Avatara design! The design is pretty much there...but I want to know each and every thing that needs to get done ahead of time, as I should.

Can't wait to start! Will still be a while, but I'm psyched!

OK, well, time to get ready to go. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Oh, and congrats to Sean Christmann, who became a full-time member of InsureWorx today! Whoo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home