Thursday, April 14, 2005

TotalCampus.com Update

posted by John Blanco @ 2:34 PM

 

Got the reply...they refunded my money. No reason. It was either out of stock, or they did it in response to me demanding a refund if they hadn't sent it yet. Obviously, they haven't. Over a week to tell me it's out of stock!!!

I've now ordered it on Overstock.com. $9 cheaper! So, something good came out of this.

SOB's. NEVER order from TotalCampus.com. I'll link to em for Google's sake...TotalCampus.com Sucks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was taken by these people too. I did a search on ebay for items they sold in the past month and it came to 85,000 + items. They have received 1260 negative feedbacks in the last month alone.

8:00 PM  
Blogger John Blanco said...

Yeah...they had good feedback at the time I believe. But, totally incompetent they are now!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home