Saturday, December 25, 2004

Holy Sh**, It's Christmas!

posted by John Blanco @ 8:54 AM

 

Merry Christmas!!

Michele and I woke up at 6:30 this morning. I shaved and showered and then did our 2nd Annual Stuffing of the Stocking. (This is not a pseudonym.)

Last year, Michele outstuffed me, so I vowed to fill up the whole thing this year. (Still not a pseudonym.) I did! But, Michele had to cram so much stuff in that stocking that she ran out of room, and had a second bag of stuff!!! GEEEEEEZZZ!!!!!

After going through the stockings, we opened our gifts and then gorged on some chocolate and made phone calls. :-) Yogi got me "Napolean Dynamite" on DVD (Yeah!!), 2 AquaPets, and a bunch of cute bear statuettes and ornaments. She also got me TONS of chocolate (including my favorite, Milky Way Reindeer!), which of course I'm sharing back with her.

I got Michele "The Best of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog" on DVD, "The Sims Unleashed" expansion pack (featuring kitties and puppies!), and the first 3 books from the "A Series of Unfortunate Events" book series. I also got her a Get Fuzzy calender and chocolate. MUA HA HA!

Add to that the digital camera we got for each other, and all the fun we're having this weekend, and you have a very Merry Christmas.

Right now I'm upstairs here downloading pictures of the camera. Michele is installing the new Sims expansion. We have dinner at her parents' at 1 PM, and we're bringing over the GameCube to play some Mario Party 6.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home