Sunday, October 10, 2004

ALF is born!

posted by John Blanco @ 11:43 AM

 

The Amanda and Joed wedding went swimmingly! Everything went smooth for them, and we're verry happy they are now happily married! :-D

Ran into one issue. During the Electric Slide, a certain white boy with no groove accidentally stepped on Michele's foot and ripped up her nail pretty good. That damn bastard! Oh, wait...it was me. :-) Sorry, honey!

My fantasy football team is a disaster today. My running backs haven't put together a complete day yet...2 of my 3 are not starting today and I am facing 2 consecutive weeks without Jamal Lewis (a bye week and a suspension). I'm 1-3 on the year and right now I am losing 50-17, though I have an extra 2 players in tow. Still, not looking too good. Yuck.

Michele is baking cookies for a baby shower...ooooh, yummm...grum grum grum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home