Monday, October 11, 2004

2 points away?!?!?

posted by John Blanco @ 8:35 PM

 

Steve McNair had had a great game and I am 1 point away from a tie and 2 from a win! But, the game is getting out of hand for Green Bay, too! My opponent is undefeated, and has been very very lucky so far this year. My fear is that my QB will be taken out of the game. :-( I feel sick...please Green Bay, score!

The Astros just won their first playoff series since, ah, ever!! Good for the Stros, they did it on the day we heard that Ken Caminiti succomed to a heart attack at the age of 41. Caminiti was the 1996 NL MVP and a really gutty player who had to deal with injury problems for a lot of his career and, unfortunately, had some runins with drugs that would lead to his death. RIP Kenny, you were a great one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home