Sunday, October 10, 2004

Jamal the bust..but am I still kickin'???

posted by John Blanco @ 8:55 PM

 

Well, this is bizarre. No one on my team really had a good day, except Eric Johnson. Somehow, though, I am still in the hunt for the fantasy win?!

In tomorrow night's MNF game, I have Steve McNair and I'm down 21. First, he needs to play. He's coming off an injury and is probable, everyone is saying he WILL play, but ya know. Assuming he does, I actually have a good shot to score at least 22 because the Packer D is HORRID!!!

This would be a big win...and if I lose, well, maybe I'll be able to pick up Reuben Droughns. ;-)

I'm getting a tad worried on my F+E design. The game will be fat. No, not phat. FAT. In fact, I think I still have another week and a half of design to go. There's so much to this game. When it's done, it will be a great accomplishment...but how big willl the JAR size be? Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home