Thursday, September 16, 2004

The Nikka Is Back!

posted by John Blanco @ 1:10 PM

 

Nikka Costa's New Album!



Oh my gosh! Right under the radar, but Nikka Costa is back!! Yes, I'm proud to say I'm a Nikka fan...funk-tastic!

If yer not familiar, and you probably aren't, Nikka Costa released a hit a couple years ago I guess called "Like A Feather." Mind-boggingly good, and I have the album, and it's a great one. You've probably heard other songs on the radio like "Push and Pull," "Everybody Got Their Something" and others. In fact, I envy Michele because she saw her as an opening act and while the crowd didn't really enjoy it, I'd have traded places. Not sure I'd ever, OK wait no I'm sure I wouldn't, attend a Nikka concert though.

Do we know each other, babe? *I don't think we've met*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home