Thursday, September 16, 2004

Nightmare Morning

posted by John Blanco @ 7:55 AM

 

Crap Attack!

Had a bit of a nightmare morning today.

It started last night when a couple ex-workmate friends of mine and I went out to get some food. I parked nearby Evans Ave. under a large tree. I get back to my car around 9 PM, under shade of darkness, and I saw on my car what seemed like bird shit. Hmmm.

Well, I get home and out of my car and in the light of the garage opening I see something horrifying...MY CAR IS COVERED IN BIRD MANURE! It was disgusting, but I think a bird family above my car had too many tacos last night.

So, I had one of those nightmare mornings where ya just can't seem to get to work...like yer walking in glue, ya know? Before I could get to work this morning, I had to take care of the following:

1) find khakis for work cause today is dress-up day
2) make my lunch because i was too tired last night
3) go to the car wash cause my car was too embarrassing to drive
4) stop for gas

All while already be late waking up. But hey, I guess I don't have it that bad. Thanks to Michele for helping me get out the door by prepping the lunch part. :-) *kiss!*

The enjoyable part had to be me all dressed up and washing my car. A very precautionary experience.

PS - Gosh, this blog entry sounds so yuppy. Maybe I should delete it? Or maybe I should just click this shiny Publish but....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home