Monday, September 13, 2004

Bad Condition

posted by John Blanco @ 7:12 AM

 

Here's the latest hystera-link being passed around the office. :-)

Black People Love Us!

I'm in a world of physical hurt today. Saturday marked the beginning of my return to Bally's following my 2-month long chess tournament preperation. Without thinking, I just followed the same routine I always had. Unfortunately, my arms forgot what weights were and I was so punished.

Then, last night was opening night for the Broncs. 34-24 they win!!! What a great game...and fortunately for me I was so insanely jealous that my brother-in-law landed tix for the game that I decided to act like I was there even though I was only in my living room. Add one very exciting game and this morning my voice is shot.

So, today, I sound like a toad and have the arm strength to match. Wheeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home