Friday, September 10, 2004

Milk, get outta my nose!!!

posted by John Blanco @ 1:54 PM

 

So Sean, Tony and I were headed to NY Subs - the deli
next door to our office that we head to quite a bit.

Sean, obviously inspired by some Simpson cartoon or
whatever possessed him, decides that after 1,000 walks
down the stairs that he wants to slide down the
banistar this time.

He was about 85% down when he ejects off the rail and
grabs his rear. "It burns!" he shouts. (I assume it's
railing-related, not some personal problem.) He turns
around and much to my milk-ejaculating amusement (had
I had been drinking milk and desired to use a
disgusting term like ejaculating to describe the
spouting event) there are stain-streaks up and down
his pant leg.

Lesson learned: You can't have your pants and
rail-slide too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home