Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Sick Day!

posted by John Blanco @ 6:43 PM

 

Greetings!

What a lousy day. Well, a lousy last night. I got about an hour's worth of sleep all last night and was completely whacked out this morning. Even if I had the energy to scrap along at work, I was unable to drive my car so I took a sick day. Not sure where the insomnia came from. I was very tight and sore and about an hour ago I was stretching my neck and managed to crack my back and I feel a lot better now. :) I should start my own chiropractic office?

Michele's in the bedroom sleeping...it's only 7:30 PM. Perhaps she's preggers? :) Actually, she started a new job Friday and she may be wiped from that and the 100 degree frickin' heat today. :) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Just 3 more days until the tournament! I'm almost to the end of my opening study, and just in time! I only have a bit more of French study to go and then the rest is just re-study. My Yahoo! rating is also the highest its ever been, at 1685!!! This is quite a leap from the 1508 it was back in January, and I spent many of those months not playing on Yahoo. The tournament I'm in is U1400 (under 1400 rated players), and with my USCF 1378, perhaps that's underballed.

Nothing else much happened today. Being home from work is soooooooooooooo booooring. I played a lot of chess, watched a little TV, took a walk to blockbuster to return Luzhin...and did a lot of stretching. :)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home