Saturday, August 28, 2004

Is it Fall already??

posted by John Blanco @ 8:19 AM

 

Wow, yesterday was one incredible day! Overcast and rainy, 60 degrees, sometimes less, and all-around nasty. I love those kinds of days. :) According to the Blanco Dome Theory, my dome is about that, but without the rain (just overcast and *threatening* if you will). Beautiful dome.

Today is a busy day. I spent the morning with my sweetie eating bacon and egg omellettes and watching Fairly Odd Parents (...or did I?). Right now, I'm studying for my chess tournament next week. I need to be done with White study by tomorrow!!! AHHHH!!!! At 2, we head to the in-laws for a birthday BBQ for my new dad. Then, tonight, headed to Jay's place to watch a movie on the big screen: The Luzhin Defense. It's a John Turturro movie that just so HAPPENS to be about chess as well. But it's OK. :) MUA HAH AHA HAHA HAH

So sorry to hear about the Russian air disasters yesterday, and that they discovered bombing agents in each plane today. A cruel world. 99% of the world is nice, it's those other 1% that ruin it. And to hell they will go no matter what their religion, brainwasher, or otherwise, tells them.

TO HELL!!!!!

And now, for something completely different:

http://www.shade-of-grey.com/stuff/media/rejected.wmv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home